FREE SHIPPING ON U.S. ORDERS!
Our XLT builds on our popular Cottonwood design by adding two built-in awnings that can serve to create additional shade when extended out, or block wind and rain when lowered down. If you want to leave your Cottonwood open, you can simply roll them out of the way. Best of all, the two awnings can be attached to a vehicle roof rack or a camper trailer awning track for integration with your vehicle.
As always, we use the finest materials and components available. This means you have covered from sunburn thanks to the SPF of 50+ built into our fabric as well as protected from summer showers thanks to the waterproof coating.
- Packs down to an ultra compact size
- Fits easily into its heavy duty, oversized carry bag with built-in adjustable shoulder strap
- Ingenious design utilizing high-performance, lightweight aluminum tent poles
- Light rain showers, no problem, roof material is polyester fiber with 1500mm waterproof coating
- Sun Protection Factor: 50+
- Easy to set up and take down
- Add the optional sidewalls (CW10S) to enclose 3 or all 4 sides
- Floor Size: 10 ft x 10 ft (100 sq ft)
- Peak Height: 8 ft
- Sidewall Height: 5 ft 8 in
- Poles: 19mm Aluminum (3/4")
- Color: Green
- Weight: 19 lbs
- Roof: 150D polyester oxford, with heavy-duty waterproofing and UV coatings
- Poles: High performance 100% Aluminum 6061 Series alloy, shock-corded.