FREE SHIPPING ON U.S. ORDERS!
The Green mountain is our workhorse front country tent. It’s open and breezy in the summer and warm and comforting in the winter. Available in 4, 5 and 8 person configurations this tent can take whatever the weather and your family can throw at it.
We know what it feels like to wrangle family and pets at the campsite, so we designed the green mountain to be easily pitched by one person in 5 minutes. We know how it feels to have a wet tent floor, so we built a bathtub style floor to keep your feet warm and dry. We’ve seen the chaos that people can create in a tent, so we built in gear lofts to store your stuff.
The front door of the tent unzips and can be used as an awning. This gives shade in the summer and shelter in the winter. Weatherproof materials and construction mean you’ll feel safe and warm in your Green Mountain even when it’s cold and wet outside. Large doors and windows and an all mesh roof keep things airy when it’s warm and make sure you don’t become dinner for the local insect population.
- 5 minute solo setup time
- Bathtub floor, factor taped seams and weatherproof materials keep you dry
- Adjustable/removable mesh gear loft keeps our stuff out of the way and organized
- Huge zippered outer door that can be fully opened and used as an awning (one set of awning poles is included)
- Inner door and 3 windows made of no-see-um grade mesh to keep bugs out and let air, and moonlight, in.
- Carry bag, stakes and guy lines included.
- 3+ Season
- 5 Person Tent
- Floor Size: 10 ft x 8 ft (80 sq ft)
- Peak Height: 6 ft 6 in
- Poles: Steel and fiberglass combo
- Color: Blue
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Includes: complete set of stakes and adjustable guylines
Weight: 23.4 lb