FREE SHIPPING ON U.S. ORDERS!
The Promontory is the tardis of tents. With its cavernous 120 foot interior, it can be your home away from home. But it’s still small and light enough to fit in the back of your car for a quick weekend getaway.
We created the Promontory because we always find that more sheltered space is better, especially on family car camping trips. We knew that floor space wasn’t enough; throw a couple of kids and a dog into a tent and things get really crowded, so we wanted to keep our gear off the floor. We wanted our tent to keep us dry in the rain and give us some separation from kids or pets at night. And we wanted it to keep doing this for years. We opted for YKK zippers, the best in the industry, we put in gear hammocks and a loft to stash our stuff up in the air and leave more space for sleeping, playing cards and prepping gear for an epic day. We put a mesh divider in between both rooms and side doors to let us access them without walking over someone else’s sleeping bag, and we made a rainfly that stands up to anything the weather can throw at it. We packed all this up with a full set of ground stakes and reflective guy lines so your tent, and campers, stay upright all night.
- Removable room divider with built-in zippered door
- side doors for entrance into each room
- Adjustable/removable mesh gear loft and two removable gear hammocks for huge gear storage capacity
- Huge zippered door that can be fully opened and used as an awning (one set of awning poles is included)
- Rainfly with a large (65 in high 65 in x long x 115 in wide) built-in awning for additional storm protection
- 7 feet of headroom and a massive 120 ft2 of footprint
- Reflective and adjustable guy lines (so you don’t trip over them at night)
- Full set of ground stakes
Weight: 31.1 lb