PahaQue stands firmly behind its product lines and consumer value commitment. We offer a limited lifetime warranty to the original owner against defects in workmanship on all products and components; products receiving proper care but failing due to a defect will be fixed or replaced as required at the discretion of PahaQue Custom, Inc. Other product repairs, due to negligence and/or normal wear-and-tear, can be performed at a reasonable cost to the consumer. Damage caused by wind or other acts of Mother Nature, including UV damage and rust, are not covered by warranty. Pole damage due to improper setup is not covered by warranty. *Note: material/color fading does not denote defect.
Shipping of defective products to PahaQue is not covered by warranty.
Alteration or modification to the item automatically voids the warranty. For more information regarding product warranty, call us toll-free at 888-700-TENT, or you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep the original sales receipt. In all cases, regardless of a warranty registration, proof of purchase is required to obtain warranty service or replacement. The warranty is valid for the original retail purchaser only and is not transferable. Whether the item is repaired or replaced is at the discretion of PahaQue.
Product Return Information
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase, therefore our return policy is simple; if you are not pleased with your PahaQue product you may return your product within 30 days of receipt. A refund will be issued, minus a restocking fee of 15%, in the same manner as the order was paid. Returns are not accepted after 30 days. Return shipping to PahaQue is not covered by warranty.*Note: This applies to items purchased directly from PahaQue only. All other returns must be arranged with the dealer where you made the purchase.
Please remember to:
- Before returning an item to us, you must first contact us for a return authorization number. Packages arriving without our permission and a return authorization number written clearly on the outside of the package will be refused and returned to you.
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid, we cannot accept COD deliveries.
- Items being returned for repair must be clean and free of dirt and debris. Items returned to us that have not been cleaned will incur an additional $25 cleaning fee
- For your protection, we recommend that you use UPS Ground or Insured Parcel Post for your return shipment.
- PahaQue Custom, Inc is not responsible for lost or stolen packages during delivery or once delivered to you.
PahaQue Custom, Inc., produces custom items to order. We do not charge your credit card until the time of shipment. However, orders for custom items can only be canceled within 3 days of the time of order. Orders canceled after that time will incur a 50% cancellation and restocking fee.