PahaQue stands firmly behind its product lines and customer value commitment. We offer a lifetime warranty against all defects in material and workmanship on all products and components; products receiving proper care but failing due to a defect will be fixed or replaced as required at the discretion of PahaQue Wilderness, Inc. Other product repairs, due to negligence and/or normal wear-and-tear, can be performed at a reasonable cost to the consumer. Damage caused by wind or other acts of Mother Nature, including UV damage and rust, mold/mildew are not covered by warranty. Pole damage due to improper setup is not covered by warranty. *Note: material/color fading does not denote defect. Fiberglass poles occasionally split and are not covered by warranty, regardless of age.
Alteration or modification to the item automatically voids the warranty. For more information regarding product warranty, e-mail us at email@example.com.
In order for an item to be repaired or replaced we must have the defective item back first.
Keep the original sales receipt. In all cases, regardless of warranty registration or prior correspondence, a sales receipt or forwarded online order confirmation is required to obtain warranty service or replacement. Bank or credit card statements are not accepted as proof of purchase. The warranty is valid for the original retail purchaser only and is not transferable. Whether the item is repaired or replaced is at the discretion of PahaQue. PahaQue is not responsible for packages lost or damaged while in transit and they are not covered by warranty. Packages lost or stolen once delivered are not covered by warranty and are not subject to automatic replacement.
Product Return Information
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase, therefore our return policy is simple; if you are not pleased with your PahaQue product you may return your product within 30 days of receipt. A refund will be issued, minus a restocking fee of 15%, in the same manner as the order was paid. Returns are not accepted after 30 days, no exceptions. This includes if the package has never been opened. Return shipping for items being returned for refund to PahaQue is not covered by warranty.
Shipping of defective products to PahaQue is not covered by warranty.
*Note: This applies to items purchased directly from PahaQue only. All other returns must be arranged with the dealer where you made the purchase.
Please remember to:
- Before returning an item to us, you must first contact us for a return authorization number. Packages arriving without our permission and a return authorization number written clearly on the outside of the package will be refused and returned to you.
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid, we cannot accept COD deliveries.
- Items being returned for repair must be clean and free of dirt and debris. Items returned to us that have not been cleaned will incur an additional $25 cleaning fee
- For your protection, we recommend that you use UPS Ground or Insured Parcel Post for your return shipment.
- PahaQue Wilderness, Inc is not responsible for lost or stolen packages during delivery or once delivered to you.